Parking & Directions
Parking at The Oregon Garden is $5, beginning at 3pm on the following dates:
- DATES COMING SOON!
All guests wishing to park on-site anytime during the event will pay the parking fee, excluding Oregon Garden members (with valid membership card) and overnight guests of the Oregon Garden Resort. Guests are encouraged to park at one of our many off-site lots and take advantage of the free shuttles during our busy weekends.
Pre-purchased guaranteed parking
Pre-purchased guaranteed parking is a great way to reserve your spot in the parking lot, especially on those busy nights! Pre-purchased parking is extremely limited, so we suggest purchasing as soon as you know the date of your visit. This parking option is perfect for those traveling with young children, grandparents, or anyone who wants to skip the shuttle!
- On-site advance purchase VIP parking is very limited and available for $15 online ONLY. This guarantees you a parking spot steps from the event admission gates.
- Parking prior to 3PM for our Day Skate session is complimentary
- General on-site parking will be first-come, first served and is available for $5 at the parking booth upon arrival.
- Accommodations will be available in limited quantity for ADA guests who do not/are unable to purchase on-site parking. We encourage you to pre-purchase parking to ensure ease of access to the Garden.
- Free shuttles will be available from parking lots in town. The shuttle schedule can be found here.
There are a limited number of ADA spaces available for Christmas in the Garden. We do our best to accommodate everyone; please plan to arrive early and communicate with parking attendants if you need an ADA space.
Shuttles & Off-Site Parking
Our shuttle runs approximately every 20 minutes beginning at 4:30pm and ending at 9:30pm.
What to Expect
We want to help make your experience getting to and from the event as smooth as possible. If you’re traveling with strollers, we suggest keeping your child out of the stroller before getting on the shuttle. Please expect a 20 minute shuttle ride to and from the event.
Christmas in the Garden is nestled into a 10 acre forest within the 80-acre Oregon Garden. Its remote location makes it a charming event venue, and takes a little extra time to get to. The closest onsite parking lot is a ¼ mile away from the event itself, and even some of our onsite parking is far enough away that it requires a shuttle. Our complimentary off-site parking lots and shuttles are anywhere from 1 to 3 miles away, with driving time of 20 to 25 minutes during peak visitation. We appreciate your patience as we strive to get all of our guests here safely and as quickly as we can. The journey will be worth the experience!
For those guests paying to park to visit us in the Garden View Restaurant or Fireside Lounge, we are happy to reimburse your parking fee when spending $30 or more on food or beverages. Please bring your parking ticket with you and present it to your server upon arrival.