Notice of Accessibility
Christmas in the Garden Cares About Accessibility
Our goal is to provide hospitality to all people who travel to Christmas in the Garden. This means everyone. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to properly plan a visit to our event.
If you have difficulty learning about Christmas in the Garden, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our staff will gladly assist you.
Christmas in the Garden is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests. Below is a description of many of the accessible features in the event public spaces.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC SPACES
- Admission booths
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route to attractions
- Accessible route to restrooms inside the event
- Accessible route to the Oregon Garden Resort
- All personal mobility devices are allowed in the Garden. For guests with mobility issues, please note the following:
- Christmas in the Garden features a variety of path surface materials including asphalt, bark and gravel that are variously accessible depending on an individual’s mobility or assistive devices.
- ADA parking is available at the Oregon Garden Resort parking lot, steps away from the event.
If you need any assistance or have questions about accessibility features, please call 503-874-2539 or email email@example.com. Click here to learn more about accessibility at the Oregon Garden Resort.
We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Oregon Garden Resort’s website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the website:
- Third-party integrations, such as: Tripadvisor, Instagram, and Facebook
Feedback & Contact:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 503-874-2539
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event address: 895 W Main St., Silverton, OR 97381