Enjoy taking the ice with family & friends, and create a new holiday tradition, presented by:
Looking to visit when the ice is wide open? Join us for a Day Skate Session.
Day & Night Skate Sessions
1:30 – 4:30pm
Day Skate tickets include your skate rental and unlimited snowless tubing. Save time and sign your skate waiver in advance!
5:00 – 9:00pm
Night Skate tickets include your skate rental. All Night Skate guests also need to purchase an admission ticket into Christmas in the Garden. Save time and sign your skate waiver in advance!
Planning to skate and snowless tube at night? Save money and get a Fun Pass – both actvities and Christmas in the Garden admission is included! Fun Passes are only available online and ensure your spot at both activites in case they become sold out.
Skate for Schools
Support the Silver Falls School District!
Every Wednesday & Thursday – mention you’re here to support Silver Falls School District and $1 from each ticket will be donated to the district to support our local schools.
In 2019, $3,000 was raised for Silver Falls School District!
Groups & Renting the Rink
Interested in having a birthday party in the rink tent or bringing a group of 15+ people? Please contact Lindi at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and additional information.
New this year, you can rent out our entire ice rink for private parties on Mondays or Tuesdays. Host a private birthday party or office party and show us your skills on the ice! To learn more, please contact Lindi at email@example.com.
2020 skate waivers coming soon…
The rink has a capacity of 140 ice skaters at one time. If the rink is at capacity, the next skater will need to wait for a current skater to exit. The rink is 50′ x 82′ and the ice is 3 inches thick.
- No cameras are allowed on the ice. Skaters need to keep moving for safety reasons, and photography/videography often causes people to stop moving, resulting in crashes on the ice.
- All skaters must skate in the same direction.
- For their safety, parents may not hold or carry kids on the ice.
- No games are to be played on the ice, such as tag.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the event.
- Skaters will not be allowed to do spins and tricks during busy skate times. If you would like to practice spins, please come during the weekday skate sessions, when we anticipate smaller crowds.
Skate Sizes & Other Rentals
- Bobbies (the orange seal in the photo) – Available for rent for $6, and can help small children and adults skate. Children must be wearing skates to ride bobbies.
- Helmets – There will be a limited number of helmets available for use, free of charge. You are also welcome to bring your own helmets.
- Skate Sizes
- Largest skates are a men’s size 15
- Smallest skates are a child’s size 8
- Figure skates and hockey skates are both available, in a variety of sizes.
We will not have lockers on-site. Please leave your valuables at home, or have a friend or family member watch them while you are on the ice.
The rink is inside a heated tent, to provide skaters shelter from the weather. Ice skating will not be impacted by rain; however, if there are high winds or other unsafe conditions, we may have to close early or cancel a session. We will post any schedule changes here on our website and on Facebook.